How to Register
- Our new online registration process will allow you to set up your parent portal, register, and make payments. Once you have registered and your class selection has been reviewed and approved, your credit card will charged the registration fee and October tuition.
- For the 2020-2021 dance year we will be offering both in-person and virtual classes. Classes begin in October and end with our recital on June 11, 2021.
- At this time, in-person classes will have limited enrollment to allow for social distancing. However, it is possible there will be opportunities to add more students per class, and more classes to the schedule as the year progresses. Therefore, it is very important that you sign up for the class waiting list if your chosen class is full so we know of your interest.
- When registering, please make sure you differentiate whether you will be attending in-person OR virtually. Virtual classes will be conducted simultaneously with live classes and are noted on the schedule in blue.Example:
Choose “Ballet – Bas – Pre-Ballet Monday – Hailey Papp” to register for in-person.
Choose “Zoom – Bas – Zoom of Pre-Ballet Monday – Hailey Papp” to register for virtual.
- For new students, please refer to “Find Your Level” on this page to determine class placement. Dancers returning from our 2019-2020 class year and continuing in the same subject should enroll in the same level they participated in during our last month of classes in March. For a new subject, please refer to “Find Your Level”.
Create your account on our new parent portal and choose your classes!
Find Your Level
* Age guidelines are on the registration class lists.